Income Tax Returns

August 1st, 2009  |  by  |  published in Amit Sahrawat, Income Tax

Every person, who had during the ‘previous year’ and income exceeding the maximum amount which is not chargeable to tax must file a return of income voluntarily. [Section 192 (1)] A person in whose case the tax deducted at source exceeds the tax payable by him should file a ‘return of income’ to get refund […]


Get articles in your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Join Us

Twitter Chatter